Rules and Regulations of the DNG Twenty Dollar Challenge
- To complete the DNG Twenty Dollar Challenge one must, in under one hour, drink and/or eat $20 worth of 40 ounce contains of beer and taco bell
- To be considered as having completed the challenge one must not throw up within an hour of it.
- One can, if they so choose, eat and/or drink more than $20 worth of the items listed
- If you elect a substitute for beer, such as soda, it must equate to 40 ounces and will only count as the average cost of a 40 despite its actual retail cost. (I.e. purchasing 40 ounces of red bull would only count as the cost of one 40 of Bud Light)
- Using a substitute as mentioned above will make said contestant subject to an * on their record unless said substitute has a similar caloric make up and similar lethargic properties as alcohol.
I tried to complete The Twenty Dollar Challenge but I threw up when they started playing Rocky Music
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.