When a female succumbs to carbon monoxide poisoning during the act of mastrubation.
Person A: "Hey, did you hear what happened to Beth last night?"
Person B: "Yeah man, I heard she went to the hospital because of carbon monoxide."
Person A: "Dude, she was fingering it when the carbon monoxide hit."
Person B: " I see. She got 'The Special'."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.