The nickname for South Lyon, MI. The list of things that set the Dirty SL apart from any other town include:
-The South Lyon Hotel. Yup.
- Erwins Apple Orchard: The best damn cider and donuts this planet has to offer.
-McHattie Park, which isn't known as a park; It's the hotspot for all trash kids who smoke shitty cigs and weed and wreak havoc among a sea of elementary kids because they think it's cool.
-Everyone you know will be at Speedway at 2:30 a.m. every weekend. Proven fact.
- Late night T-bell runs are very common in the "Dirty". Late night as in 3:30 in the morning.
- "Flannel Fridays" at both SL high schools prove that we just dress downright dirty.
- "Welcome to the Jungle"- Guns N' Roses. if you're a citizen of the Dirty SL, you've heard this shit 200+ times at every sporting event there is.
- Novi and Brighton are our rivals. Very arrogant, douchy rivals who always come in thinking they are going to blow us out. In reality, they sometimes do. But when we win, it's the FUCKING BEST.
- Burnettes, Four Loko, and Busch Light are the alcoholic beverages of choice in the Dirty SL.
- Larry's Foodland.... need I say more?
All in all, everyone from The Dirty SL will always remember and be a part of The Dirty SL.
Kid #1: Hey man, you heading over to the Dirty SL for the night?
Kid #2: Yup. I got my 30 case of Busch Light, my flannel, and some money for late-night Tbell.
Kid #1: Noice, noice.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.