1. The most visited region than any other in Texas. Most loved for its scenery, it includes the following cities: San Antonio, Austin, Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, San Marcos and Alamo Heights. It includes many attractions that the family, friends or anyone can enjoy. For example: Seaworld Texas, Lyndon Baynes Johnson Memorial, Natural Bridge Caverns, The Riverwalk, The Alamo, the Texas State Capitol, Aquarena Springs and other places of interest (which is why this place as a lot of visitors).
2. Edwards Plateau (geographical term).
3. Setting of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
4. Area in Texas where the road goes up-and-down repeatably.
5. Where The South meets Southwest.
Damn the Texas Hill Country has lots of things to do!!!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.