Etymology: Spanish - Costa Rica
1. An expression with many meanings, for example; hello, goodbye, thank you, you're welcome, cool, maybe, or any other word.
2. A substitute word for any phrase you are trying to say.
3. A desperate attempt to put an end to "legit."
1. Russell: Hey Amy, you look nice today.
Amy: Tan crucial, Russell!
2. Dude: Hey, how much longer on my cheeseburger?
Cheeseburger salesman: Tan crucial for just 5 more minutes.
3. Girl #1: I just won tickets to the last Harry Potter movie!
Girl #2: Tan crucial!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.