1) A virus contracted from Mexicans, pigs, Mexican pigs, and rich kids who went south of the border for Spring Break.
2) A disease similar to bird flu, SARS, and West Nile, in the sense that it is hyped up by the media to be an epidemic, and turns out only killing a few people.
3) When the police show up unexpectedly to ruin fun. Adapted from pig, a term for the police.
1) Rick Kid 1: "I think I got syphilis on that trip to Cancun."
Rick Kid 2: "At least it's not swine flu."
2) News Anchor: "Five more people have been diagnosed with swine flu. Run for your fucking lives."
3) Cop: "Police! Open up!"
Homeowner: "Looks like we got a case of the swine flu."
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.