Sun Worshipping Atheism is for people who do not believe in gods, but believe that the demands of nature are like a higher power that must be answered to avoid disease and unhappiness and also to be morally responsible. These basic, evolved demands of nature include:
1) Getting sunlight
2) Getting fresh air
3) Getting 8 hours of sleep
4) Eating and drinking when you need to
6) Resting mentally and physically
7) Working/challenging yourself
8) Being social
9) Respecting individual integrity
10) Using your mind skeptically and prudently
When I started getting depressed and stressed out, my friend suggested I try practicing Sun Worshipping Atheism.
My girlfriend says Sun Worshipping Atheism has made me way nicer to be around.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.