1. A form of marketing/customer service, focusing on making the customers' and/or clients' experience as horrendous and juvenile as possible.
2. An aura of completely unrequited doucheiness, usually followed with empty threats and boasts.
3. An infectious mental disorder rendering the victim unable to comprehend basic grammar and sentence structure; along with other effects such as terrible spelling and repeated use of the word 'bro'.
1. Ocean Marketing is making history as the first cooperation to use stratagy in all of it's customer-related programs.
2. Everyone reviled Terrance for his mastery of stratagy; it was impossible not to get an urge to punch him in the face.
3. Doctor, the patient is unable to form simple sentences and his IQ is dropping at an exponential rate; we are certain it must be Stratagy.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.