1. When applied to a gay man or lesbian, a term of derision and scorn. Offensive irony.
2. Boring, dreary, uninventive.
3. Narrowminded or dim-witted.
4. Cute, like a small pet.
1. What are you, straight or something?!
2. Nice outfit you're wearing! You're looking very straight today...
3. Anne, your opinions are so conservative, I'd almost think you were straight.
4. I met a straight couple at Crate & Barrel yesterday. They seemed nice.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.