* not to poison the body in anyway.
* A common lifestyle in the New Millennium,
* a person abstain from alcohol, smoking and recreational drug use
* hardcore underground punk subculture movement started in the early 1980-(Caffeine-Free, Vegetarian lifestyle and abstain from all animal products and other add-ons have been made to the straight edge lifestyle but are not essential aspects of the movement.
* The "X" markings, symbol, tattoo on the back of one or both hands but can be displayed on other body parts and into clothing and pins is the most noticeable symbol of a straight-edger that was started in California when clubs marked A large black "X" as a warning to the club's staff not to serve alcohol to minors, the mark soon became associated with straight-edgers
"wanna smoke a joint with me, "no, I'm straight"
"I stop drinking alcohol and been straight-edge for 8months"
"I love Rock, punk, hip-hop and this drug-free Straight Edge lifestyle"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.