1. The personification of absolute divine* retribution.
2. The willing dispatchers of spilt beer can goblins, and those that have a bouncy walk.
4. Ones willing to grab nappy, smelly dreadlocks, to gain control of a thief, in order to regulate the theft of merchandise.
latin: absolutus talio-onis
1. Did you see that store security agent tackle that can goblin?
2. That store security agent just punched out that bouncy walking meth fiend.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.