1. (noun) a steven a person who is always looking out for best peoples interests and would never set out to hurt someone for their benefit.
2. (verb) to steven an act of kindness, that is far from common courtesy thats purpose is to intensionally make the receiver feel good about themselves.
3. (adverb) stevenly an action that it is done out of the blue, unexpectedly with total sincerity.
antonyms: artem, artemely, artemed
1. "He asked me to the dance when I had got my headgear. He was so steven-like!"
2. "He stevened and she blushed, feeling a lot better about the situation."
3. "he proposed to her stevenly and she was so happy."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.