Stay; verb, stayed or staid, stay•ing.
1. to spend some time in a place or situation, with Nick Jonas.
2. devoting your time and life to getting highlights, making sandwiches, and existing in the general vicinity of the kitchen for Nick Jonas.
3. not being the only one who’s ever felt this way.
4. not allowing the world to cave in.
5. telling Nick Jonas that you’ll stay.
Ever since Nick Jonas wrote Stay, I've been a loyal stayer.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.