A few things need to be set straight here!
1. There are black people on Staten Island! It isn't all Italian.
2. There is no dump and hasn't been since 2001.
3. The air is seriously polluted but it doesn't smell.
4. There's five sections of Staten Island, the North Shore, the South Shore, the West Shore, Mid-Island, and the SI Mall.
5. All the black/hispanic/non-white people live on the North Shore (Above the highway). All the white people live in the other sections.
6. There are over 7 sets of project buildings on Staten Island.
7. There are very rough, and unsafe areas on Staten Island's North Shore.
8. There's three bus lines that go to Brooklyn and one to Jersey.
9. North Shore Staten Island people don't travel to the other parts of SI and only see them at the Mall and the Ferry.
10. "Guidos" from the South Shore are scared of the North Shore!
Black Dude from SI: "yea i'm from Staten Island "
Bronx Person: "Damnn..i thought only white ppl live dere"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.