Useful for three things.
1) You're poor/out of town/on a coffee break and you need/want free Internet.
2) You're going to be spending hours working on schoolwork and need a caffeine injection to sustain yourself.
3) Both A and B
1) Jimmy: We're going to New York City... hold on, there's a S'Bucks up ahead. I'm going to check Google Maps for a sec to see where we are
2) Bob: Yeah, my thesis paper is due tomorrow. I'm going to Starbucks. A few shots there should keep me awake, if a little jittery, so I don't crash on the keyboard.
3) Mike: Oh shit. My presentation is due tomorrow and I haven't actually started it. I'm headed off to Starbucks with my laptop. Once a few drinks are in my system, I'm going to set to work and search the stuff I need on Wikipedia, then type it up in different words, cite a vaguely related source, and fancy it up - hopefully the teacher will think I spent the last two weeks on it.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.