1. The first mate of Captain Ahab in Herman Melville's novel, Moby Dick.
2. An officer in the 1978 Battlestar Gallactica Series.
3. The callsign of Kara Thrace(played by Katee Sackhoff), one of the central characters in the reimagined Battlestar Gallactica series. She starts out as a wreckless fighter, going in guns blazing. However, her fighter(Viper) explodes and she returns claiming to know how to find Earth. She is later referred to as The Harbinger of Death. She eventually gets the last of humanity to Earth by numbers assigned to notes in the song "All Along the Watchtower." Without a doubt one of the most complex and intriguing characters to ever grace our television screens.
1. Ahab is a dick to Starbuck.
2. Starbuck is a straightlaced boring dude.
3. HOLY SHIT! I can't believe how Battlestar ended for Starbuck, is she an angel or what?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.