The "most ghetto" part of CT. It is a half urban, half suburban city where 80% of the people are black or Hispanic. The other 20% of the people are Italian, Polish, or Indian. All the white people are wiggers. The teenagers are the worst part. They act like they are so poor and live in the most dangerous city in the world. Well those people are idiots live in C-O-N-N-E-C-T-I-C-U-T. There is no "ghetto" when it comes to CT. Stamford is also a low-crime city, but the dumbass teenagers try to make you think different. Nowadays they attempt to make it dangerous. All the girls are sluts, starting at age 11 when they haven't even began puberty. Now all middle schoolers want to be "badass" so they smoke, drink, and do drugs. They make fun of their neighboring towns, Greenwich, and Darien, for drugs when they do the exact same fucking thing. Now, what they wear. All the girls buy shit from the mall and pretend they can't afford most stuff there. Everyone wears Jordan's and Nike's. Let's just conclude that the teenagers/preteens are shitheads. Now, what is there to do? All the shitheads go to the mall five times a week doing nothing and during the summer they go to the disgusting polluted beach. There is literally shit coming from people in there. Conclusion: Stamford's people fucked up, but the city is not so bad.
Greenwich kid: : Let's go to the Stamford, CT mall and buy some clothes from Abercrombie!
Darien kid: Yeah let's go! We will be the only one's buying things in there though. All the Stamford shitheads can't afford it because they are poor!
Stamford kid: b!tch yuuu $t00p!d @$$ cUnt!!!! i w!ll be@t y0 a$$ wit mah bitchz on mah side. iightt? wh0 yuu tinkk yuu rrrr s@y!N d@t sh!t. yu r!ch a$$ sn0b b!tch i w!ll fuCK yu up!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.