n. pronounced Sta-dus or Stat
1. A pseudonym for a man of high esteem; who as a profound respect for his ancestry--a love for what he would call "his people".
2. With a sense of style, and masculinity unmatched by those who have a habit of "checkin' his fresh", one might witness this particular man, dusting off his own shoulder at the sight of his "haters".
3. This man may be characterized as down-to-earth, fun, sharp, romantic, intuitive and powerful. His birth name, typically begining with the English letter M --however common in some countries, such as France, England, and North America--is like a smooth melodic song to the ear of the woman he truly loves. He is a poet, a historian and a linguist at heart. And would walk through fire to protect his family.
1. Stat, its been a minute. Where you been hidin' man?
2. You shoulda been there man. Ya boy Sta-tus was goin' in at Open Mic last week.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.