Adjective: spooty (comparative: spootier, superlative: spootiest)
1. (informal) Of very poor quality.
The spooty thing broke.
2. (Informal) Crazy or silly.
The author comes across as a bit spooty.
3. (Informal) Inappropriate or unbefitting.
The spooty things were expensive.
1. euphemism for damn.
Spoot it all, Poppa.
1. something of little value.
His promise is not worth a spoot.
1. an expression of dismay, concern, or worry; strongly suggesting disapproval or disappointment.
Oh spoot, I seem to have mislaid my keys.
Spoot, Ms. Fuzzywink turned me down again.
2. a sudden cry or remark, esp. expressing surprise or anger.
Spoot, I stubbed my toe on this spooty accordion.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.