1. A continuous distribution of colored light produced when a beam of white light is dispersed into its components, e.g. by a prism.
2. A range of radiation frequencies that have a particular property.
3. A visual record of the wavelengths of the radiation or particles emitted (see Emit) by a substance, used as a means of analyzing its physical properties such as energy and mass.
4. A range of values, especially one with opposite values at its limits.
5. The range of organisms that an antibiotic can kill.
1. A buautiful spectrum.
2. There's several spectrums in the air.
3. On the spectrum you can see the wavelengths of the radiation or particles emitted by the strange object.
4. A spectrum of opinions between the policital parties.
5. This antibiotic has a large spectrum.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.