1. To appologize for behaviors or actions that may have hurt another person.
2. The state of being worthless, or poor in quality.
3. The idea that there is more than one person responsible for dramas past, yet only one takes the blame.
1. I am sorry for the way things went four years ago, but now it is time to move on.
2. It is a sorry day when you cannot get over something that cannot be changed, and are unwilling to accept the graciousness offered to you as a person today, regardless of past.
3. I have never heard "I am sorry" from you for the past, yet I have offered you "I am sorry" regardless of blame, regardless of consequence.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.