1) In pain from a previous injury. When sore, there is still some pain, but it is gradually decreasing.
2) An injury that is healing slowly.
3) Upset about an incident that took place some time ago.
1) I'm sore from that basketball game; I think I need to condition myself better.
2) That sore on your leg is still there, eh?
3) Lonnie's pretty sore about the fact that Mitch broke his bike.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.