1. Sohn: (noun) A pointless lie told in a low monotone voice that benefits no one, including the teller.
2. Sohning: (verb) To collapse into the fetal position when scared.
3. Sohn:(noun) Someone who unexplainably knows random facts about obscure topics
1. John: I'm from Korea bro,
Susan: No your not, you just pulled a Sohn!
2. Joe: I just scared Frank so bad he Sohned right on the floor.
3. Keishan: Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours a day
Will: Man, Your such a Sohn, how do you know that?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.