1. Somebody who can put you in a tricky situation without you noticing.
2. Somebody who can make your plans backfire.
3. An incredibly stealthy person.
1. Carl: Hey Megan! Do you like John?
Megan: No way! Gross!
Carl: Hey John, I think Megan likes you, she totally admitted!
John: You think so? I might ask her out...
John: Hey Megan, want to go for a coffe later?
Megan: Please don't make me puke!
John: Sly fox...
2. Greg: Hey Matthew, want to get back at Louis for wrecking the party?
-Plans go ahead but Louis makes thier plan backfire-
Greg & Matthew: SLY FOX!
3. Zac: Wow, Katie sure is a sly fox!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.