1. Somebody who can put you in a tricky situation without you noticing.
2. Somebody who can make your plans backfire.
3. An incredibly stealthy person.
1. Carl: Hey Megan! Do you like John?
Megan: No way! Gross!
Carl: Hey John, I think Megan likes you, she totally admitted!
John: You think so? I might ask her out...
John: Hey Megan, want to go for a coffe later?
Megan: Please don't make me puke!
John: Sly fox...
2. Greg: Hey Matthew, want to get back at Louis for wrecking the party?
-Plans go ahead but Louis makes thier plan backfire-
Greg & Matthew: SLY FOX!
3. Zac: Wow, Katie sure is a sly fox!
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.