When someone is so scene, that scene doesn't describe them well enough; they are known as a skit. Also; act, improv, play, or open-mic night.
A skit will:
- Typically never flinch, no matter how much you try.
- Deny that they are skit / scene, no matter how many times you claim they are.
- Be the only one skipping and dancing in a large group of people.
- Wear multiple necklaces and have piercings.
- Have multi-coloured hair.
- Don't like The Beatles.
- Have a random word in the middle of their name on Facebook.
- Have "❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Playing Pokemon :3" on their info on Facebook.
and many more.
These are just simple traits of a skit to help you point them out.
Kid 1: Dude, that girl is so scene, I saw her in my scene selection..
Kid 2: No dude, that girl is a skit.
Kid 1: Oh, you're right.. look at her facebook profile; and I did notice she never flinches.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.