1. Sketchy (adj.) Weird, Strange, Shady, Creepy
2. Sketch (n.) Person who is Sketchy
3. Sketch (v.) To creep someone out
4. Sketch (v.) To Leave without notice, Ditch
1. That guy selling watches over there is Sketchy
2. He's a total Sketch
3. Public restrooms Sketch me out
4. Where did she Sketch off to?
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.