1. For a friendly, considerate, and well-meaning person this can be a great period where one learns a lot about him/herself and life in general. For example, one can learn a lot about going out, meeting new people, and making new friendships that can help her/him in the social marketplace.
2. If one lacks common-sense social skills and/or basic social etiquette it can be a lonely, lonely sausage fest for guys or a trip down Get-Your-Ass-Used-Avenue for girls. Lacking these social skills include: being a douchebag by not bringing one's own liquor to a party or by not letting one's date/new friend talk because s/he is too busy talking about the most boring shit in the world or about her/himself non-stop. Basically, being SINGLE for this person means they better social skill UP. There's a REASON why s/he is single!!!!
3. A time that is desperately needed for serial daters because they need to find out who the f*ck they are and what/who they really want in life.
1. I'm so envious of Malik. He's so happy being single and he's really finding out a lot about himself.
2. No wonder Apple is single. She doesn't know shit about guys or how the dating game works. Poor girl, she keeps meetin douchy assholes that just use her for sex :(
3. That boy seriously needs some single time. All he does is date one girl after another and you can tell he's just dependent on them for emotional support! Wut a weak ass bich!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.