Feeling like like the person in a Simple Plan song (which are all basically the same).
1. You feel like your parents don't understand you, and you need to go do something rebellious.
2. You feel like nobody likes you an your life sucks.
3. Your girlfriend just dumped you and you are depressed, so you listen to Simple Plan
4. You want to run around and do crazy shit with your friends to blow off steam.
Cases of Simple Plan Syndrome:
1. Mom, dad, you just don't get me! I'm gonna go graffiti a bridge
2. Man, my friends are all too busy for me! I hate my life!
3. I thought she loved me! WAAAA! "God must hate me" is the soundtrack of my life.
4. Dude I'm so pissed! Lets go drive around and get chased by cops!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.