1. Sicarius is the Latin word for "dagger"- a short double edged blade.
2. An African spider, venomous.
3. A charachter from the table-top game Warhammer 40k. He is the Captain of the Ultramarines 2nd company, Master of the Watch.
1. "Dude! did you see that weapon that looks lika a dagger, I think it's called Sicaruis"
"Sicarius means dagger, idiot!"
2. "Dude, that Sicarius spider thing seems really nasty"
"Yes it's a venomus spider, idiot"
3. "Dude, You should have seen my last 40k game, I totally wiped out my opponents army, mostly thanks to Sicarius"
"You faced a 9-year-old with a crappy IG army list, of cours you won, idiot!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.