A mildly popular, homo-erotic game commonly played among young adult men in a college athletic type setting.
Requirements: 4+ people
Large, open shower facility (usually in a dorm or gym building)
1+ bar(s) of soap
Predetermined "Goals" (equal in size) for both teams
- All players undress completely and enter the shower area.
- Turn on all shower heads to properly wet the floor/playing field (leave them on to prevent the playing field from drying).
- Set up goals for both teams on opposing walls of the playing field. Must be equal in size and difficulty.
- Divide all participants into 2 equal teams. (Some sort of marking (ie: sharpie) is recommended to distinguish team members.
- Place bar of soap in the middle of the playing field.
- All partipants must be touching the far wall of the shower area before the game can begin.
- A countdown of "3, (pause) 2, (pause) 1, (Pause) GO!" will be given and no participant may leave the wall until the countdown is complete.
- When the countdown is complete all participants are free to run/walk/slip/slide to the center of the field and gain posession of the soap.
- No body part except the feet may be used to handle/manipulate the soap.
- 1 point is given to a team for scoring on the opposing teams goal.
- There is no pause in gameplay after a goal is scored.
- Each game shal be timed, and last 15 minutes. (Any goals scored after the 15 minutes do not count)
- If the game is tied at the end of the 15 minutes, the game will go into "overtime"
- "Overtime" will last 3 minutes, and the team who scores the most points in "overtime" will be declared the winner.
- Any intentional pushing, shoving, tripping, etc. will be deemed a "penalty"
- The punishment of a "penalty" is to be determined by the teams beforehand (usually a spanking to the buttocks)
"Hey, do you want to go play a game of shower hockey?"
See 'definition' for game rules
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.