1. to buy and sell a currency simultaneously
2. to buy and sell a stock simultaneously
1. a trade consisting of both a buy and sell of the same currency, also known as a short and long position
2. a penis
1. to shlong, I am going to shlong eur/usd right now
2. shlonging, I am enjoying shlonging eur/usd.
Used as a noun:
1. I am loving my shlong right now.
2. I am waiting for movement in the market to release my shlong.
3. I am going to hit eur/chf with a shlong.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.