Adjective, combined from "shit" and "history".
1. Used to explain a past relationship which ended badly or left a lot of bad memories.
2. Used to describe a period of time (days, months, years) that are inconsequential to the story being told.
3. Can also be used to describe a period of black out / memory loss associated with various substances
1. A: yea man... we broke up last year... I met her at the bar, and well the rest is shitory
2. B: Dude, last night was crazy.. We bought two bottles of tequila each, went to a strip club.. and the rest is shitory
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.