1) To beaten half to death
2) To be pistol whipped
3) To be clubbed over the head with not a foreign object but a familiar one like a bat ot 2x4 (two by four)
4) To be tricked, scammed or hustled
1) I made a wrong turn in Washington Heights and was Shimmy Shamed.
2) I was out cold when vinny shimmy shamed me with that .45.
3) Man, my head hurts after being shimmy shamed with a boulder, brick, golf club or "insert very familiar object here".
4) I took my family to times square where this guy and his associates Shimmy Shame me at 3 card monty and I lost all my money and marbles.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.