1. Verb. To take or vandalize something of importance belonging to someone else without their immediate notice.
2. Verb Also. To describe someone's own loss of possessions, due to their obliviousness.
3. Exclamation. To announce someone's dismay due to being shambled.
4. Verb once more. The act of taking the sacred virginity of another.
1. I just shambled your dog.
2. Dude. You just got shambled.
3. (with great emotion) Shambled!
4. "You shambled my sister"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.