Someone from a council housing estate in Irish towns. 99% of shams are inbred the other 1% are results of slut mothers. Male shams are usually seen in trackies, sweet pants or cheep jeans, Rebook or Umbro trainers and any kind of track jacket over a very metrosexual top, have spiked hair and are very pale. Female shams are nearly always orange in colour and think their good looking and to add to this wear very slutty clothes such as tube tops and mini skirts but when not trying to look sexy for their brothers/cousins/fathers (a lot of the time they're the same thing). Most shams only live to 40 and in their elderly years men are never seen outside the house and fuck their inbred grandchildren or are in jail, but most of the time male shams are dead by 31. Elderly female shams still try to look slutty with spray tan and tube tops but their hair has fallen out, be it because of over styling or inbred related and they nearly always put on a lot of weight. Shams most commonly drive Honda civics, Mitsubishis or Subarus with modified V-Tec engines and are scheduled to break down within four months.
Sham to English, Irish and Polish
Haw's at going sham-How's it going mate/Conas tá sé ag dul mo chara/Jak idzie mój przyjaciel
V-Tec lads-Cheap car engine that I love/Inneall gluaisteán saor go go breá liom/Tani silnik samochodu, że kocham
Fucking Paki, Black and Polish bastards stealing our jobs-I'll never get a job but I'll still rant about them being "stolen"/Ní rachaidh mé post a fháil ach beidh mé caint is ag comhrá go fóill mar gheall orthu a bheith "goidte"/Nigdy nie dostać pracy, ale ja wciąż rant o nich zostały "skradzione"
Speak English ya fucking foreign cunt-Sorry but I can't speak Irish/Tá brón orm ach ní féidir liom Gaeilge a labhairt/Przepraszam, ale nie mogę mówić Irlandzku
Me ma-My mother (can also be my sister since they're the same thing)/Mo mháthair (is féidir a bheith chomh maith mo dheirfiúr ó tá siad an rud céanna)/Moja matka (może być także moja siostra, ponieważ jest to ta sama rzecz)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.