Replaces any word which is itself a single or group of things or activities which hold non-important or non-noteworthy traits.
Like the 'Yadda-Yadda-Yadda' from Seinfeld, it cuts to the chase with out wasting time on the mundane.
Can be used to describe something excellent and good, but can also be used to describe something broken or lame.
Also used as slang for something illegal such as drugs.
1.What did you have for lunch? I just whipped-up some Shabadu.
2. Do you want to hang out? Sure, but I need to get some Shabadu done before I can.
3. MMM this sure is some good Shabadu!!!
4. Yo, light up the Shabadu !
5. I had to take my car to the shop its all Shabadu.
6. Look at that guy's shoes held together with duct tape all Shabadu.
Also can be spelled: Shabadoo
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.