Sexism is what both men and women suffer from. Most people think that women suffer more from it, however they have much less to complain about nowadays.
Common examples of sexism towards women :
1) When a guy has sex with a lot of girls he is admired, however when a girl has sex with a lot of guys she is called a 'slut' or 'whore'
2) women get paid less than a man does even if they both do the same job at the same level.
Common examples of sexism towards men:
1) No matter how much a woman makes, the man is often expected to pay for everything.
2) The man is expected to ask the girl out rather than the other way around, he is also expected to propose, etc.
3) If a man hugs another man he is gay, if a woman kisses another woman with tongues, it is seen as normal.
4) If a man sees a woman undressing in her bedroom.. HE is arrested for being a Peeping Tom.
If a woman sees a man undressing in his bedroom...HE is arrested for indecent exposure.
5) If a woman hits a man, noone bats an eyelid, if a man fights back, he can be arrested for up to life in jail.
6) Women feel like they're entitled to help from men, whilst they don't think they need to return the favour.
7) Being raped, beaten, etc is a very serious concern if it happens to women. However if it happens to men? The man would be laughed at and told to 'grow some balls.'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.