Also known as the finer things in life. Originally arranged in the 6th century by Pope Gregory, the seven are:
1. Pride - An attitude of personal superiority, almost universally accredited as the most useful of the sins.
2. Envy - desire for the belongings or traits of others.
3. Lust - The craving of 'earthly pleasures,' if 'earthly pleasures' are defined as sex.
4. Avarice - Greed; the desire of riches, bling, or Nikes(c).
5. Wrath - Outpouring of destructive or hurtful behavior of thought.
6. Sloth - An animal thats so inert that moss grows on it. The sin itself is easy to piece together from there.
7. Gluttony - The urge to intake more than is necessary for day-to-day functions.
Pride: I'm the man!
Envy: I want your woman!
Lust: In fact, I want to have *SEX* with your woman!
Avarice: Maybe, if I had more money, your woman would have sex with me...
Wrath: Get over here, woman! NOW!
Sloth: Why? Well, because I'm too lazy to come over there to you.
Gluttony: Oh well, the woman left. Anyone for Mickey-D's?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.