1. To cause great excitement, fear, and confusion, all at once.
2. To go bonkers.
3. Extreme disgust regarding something you don't understand.
1. That damn Victoria in apartment 2B was in a fight at 3 in the morning, it drove me scrinabers!
2. Jenny Brinkley's music is so loud, i can hear it from down the street. If I had to live with that noise, I'd go Scrinabers.
3. Gomer Blythe went scrinabers trying to defend his position during the spring debate. It was clear he didn't study, nor did he know the full history of the subject at hand.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.