1. The violent, involuntary release of bodily fluids, usu. vomit or feces.
2. Feces or vomit, usu. in an undesired or inappropriate location.
3. To cover someone in vomit or feces, non-consensually.
1. -i That burrito I ate last night made me Schippel all over myself in bed/i
-i Don't get mad at Scruffy because he Schippeled all over the living room; he's just a puppy, he can't help himself./i
2. "Alright! Who's schippel is this all over the kitchen counter
3. Ted assumed that since he was into Hot Lunches, that everyone was. He discovered his fallacious assumption only after he Schippeled his new girfriend.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.