Right, let's have a definition from somebody who is already scene. No more haters.
- Tight jeans may be baggy if others are in wash
- Tight band t-shirt/vintage t-shirt
- Hair over one eye/just curved over one eyebrow, usually straightened
- Listens to bands like Lostprophets, Kill Hannah, Youmeatsix and Enter Shikari
- Vans slip ons, Skate trainers or Converse
- Choppy hair, maybe razored
- Vintage T-shirt
- Tight jeans
- skate shoes
- will go to a concert/show to socialise, listen to the music and mosh in the pit with each other
- have a myspace
- have fun with friends.
- wear black/red eyeliner
- have hairspray/gel/wax/mousse.
Haters are very much disliked in scene.
You all have your own stereotype, why do you have to make fun of us? Just because we look different to you and like different things to you and like different music to you doesn't mean we are lesser humans, we are just as equal as you!
Mother: Come on we're going to the store!
Scenester: Just getting my hair straightened!
Scenester #1: Oh cool, nice new lostprophets t-shirt, where'd you get it?
Scenester #2: Ebay.
Scenester #3: Yeh, it's awesome, dude.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.