Salem, New York is the a tiny town on the border of Vermont. Salem is in Washington County. Salem consists of a bull shit school, principals, and staff. The high school consists of about 95% of pot heads, the other 5 percent are the only serious athletes in the school and accually think theyre going somewhere for athletics, when the truth is, Salem coaching and athletic staff, sucks. The football team is probably the worst football team in New York- no make that the East Coast- the only thing Salem is good for is supplying more skanky, white trash girls to the world. 90% of the people who attend Salem High School, are either farmers or white trash. The only place people in Salem ever hang out is the "back trail"- A path from the school to the former Extra Mart. But now seeing how Extra Mart does not exist anymore, the only thing better kids have to do, is smoke pot and burn down barns. The kids think theyre "ghetto" but really, theyre the whitest people ever. Kids form 'gangs' and think theyre bad ass because they walk around town at 7pm and go home at about 8:30pm. Oh, did I mention, theres only 1 African American kid in the high school. That just goes to show, Salem is the whitest place ever. The kids act badass but know that if they ever got in legal trouble, they would probably get their asses kicked by their parents.
Person 1: "Hey, want to go hit the pipe on the back trail man?"
Person 2: "Nah man, there's no sense, Extra Mart is closed, so we wont have anywhere to hang til my parents come pick me up."
1: "Yo! BRO! Wanna chill tonight, maybe shoot some hoops at the school or something?"
2: "Sure, yo maybe we will meet up with the rest of our gang, and walk around town til 8 when my parents come pick me up... You need a ride?"
1: "Nah, my parents are picking me up at the school at 7:30. You wanna smoke later?"
2: "No man, we cant get baked, my mom will freak."
1: "Oh yea, i forgot."
Salem, New York... Yeah, not on the map.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.