1. the dictator of Iraq
2. the target of U.S. militant operatons
3. someone who is unquestionably insane
1. Saddam was control of Iraq, now he is not.
2. The U.S. removed Saddam from power, a valiant effort, but plain stupid in light of the fact that we support such other dictators such as the Saudis, so in that sense it's kind of like slapping one of your kids for one thing and bending over for the other one who does the same.
3. That f#@$er is beyond saddam
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.