To have the Russians. To be on (her, my) Russians.
To have (the, her, my) Russians going on.
Meaning: the condition of a menstruating woman; to have (her, my) periods.
The analogy is believed to come from the color of blood as compared to the red color, the dominant communist color during the Soviet era. It may also come from the fact these circumstances may appear annoying at first, although are not an obstacle or true inconvenience, when the situation calls for it (such as the need or craving for doing sports or having sex).
- She would not do it that night, dude...
- Why is that ?
- She said she had the Russians going on...
- Too bad indeed. Mine wouldn't mind about that.
- I'd rather give you a blow than let you mess with my Russians
- Let's go have fun at my place, babe!
- Dude, you turn me on so bad I can't say no to that... Must tell ya though.. I got the Russians going on tonight, is that OK ?
- Absolutely! I'm gonna go kick their ass big time. Not an issue for me plus you're so hot I can't help it.
Jessica : Are you joining us in the pool or what?
Jennifer : Russians going on. Day 2. I'd rather not today.
Whitney: Taking the pill got my Russians under control.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.