A game played by a bunch of euro-trash 200 lb. men who ware really short pants, and is watched by a bunch of rich euro-trash men who think Rugby is better than Football because in football you have pads. Honestly, who could not LIVE through ONE GAME, without pads in football. I mean, a game lasts 4 hours and you get tackled every play. There is one term in football called a sack, where a 400 lb. Defensive End (Who can bench press 200-350 lb.) will tackle the querterback. The QB is 175-225 FUCKIN POUNDS! Now let me tell you, a hard enough hit could very well paralyze him for life (And it's happened before. Just like when Oakland Raider's Safety Jack Tatum tackled a New England Wide Reciever to paralize him for life in the 80's.)
Misconceptions about Football:
1. There usually are no substitutions unless you have a very big lead, becuase the coach dosn't want his players to get severely injured
2. You only get 3 timeouts a half, I mean they are hardly noticible
3. The men in football arn't fat, just very muscular, in both there arms in legs
4. It's not homosexual, just like Rugby's not homosexual.
Things that suck about Rugby:
1. It's called a man's sport but is played by women and people in wheelchairs.
2. It's watched by upper-class Euro-trash
3. All of it's fans say it's better than Football but have never seen football game in there life (Unless they live in Germany)
4. It dosn't require nearly enough strategy as football
5. They were very short pants
6. It's a wannabe version of football
7. It's boring compared to Football, Basketball, Baseball, and even SOCCER!
8. SOCCER is better than this game!
Yeah football players were pads and helmets, but for one the helmets look cool as fuck and keep both your head from cracking and from 400 lb. men from snapping your neck, and the pads prevent people from giving you bruises all over your body.
And Yeah, Rugby dosn't have pads or helmets, but you have to take into account Rugby players arn't that big and a Linebacker or Defensive end in football can be 2x the size of a rugby player, and a defensive end and linebacker both have to tackle men who are half there size. I mean, if American Football didn't have padding everyone on the offense would be dead at the end of the game, as these guys can lift up 300 lb. and can run 40 yards in 4 seconds. Now when you have a 400 lb. guy who can lift 300 lb. and is running 10 yards a second and he's comming right after you that will cause you to be paralyzed every single time, pads or not.
All in all, Rugby is for a bunch of rich 200 lb. pussies who argue that it is better and more hard hitting even though football players are twize there size and can run much faster then them. It's a boring sport that's fans are obviously are all idiots and wastes of life because they talk shit about a sport they no nothing about and should just shut there Euro-Trash mouths!
P.S. I know I'm getting a thumbs down for this
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.