1) The idiotic Sherriff on the greatest show of all time, Dukes Of Hazzard. He served under the corrupt banker Boss Hogg, and spent nearly all of his days on television chasing around the Duke Boys in their beast of a 1969 Dodge Charger, named the General Lee.
2) <Slang> used to describe anyone in a high-ranking position who is a complete numbskull.
3) An insult for anyone who does something extremely stupid, moronic, or idiotic.
4) A sherriff who rolls around, F*cking up the lives of the good citizens of Hazzard County, Georgia, in his many squad cars. (he wrecks at least one an episode.) He also has a trusty police Bassette Hound name Flash, who sits in the passenger seat and does nothing.
1) Roscoe, Go after them Duke Boys!
2) Wow, the president of our company sure is Roscoe P. Coltrane-ish.
3) You Roscoe P. Coltrane! Why the hell would you lock the keys in the car!?
4) "Roscoe, you ain't never gonna catch us!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.