Presented by Reebok(R)
1. To smoothly move between large objects with dexterity and purpose.
2. To create a distraction followed by a swift change of direction.
3. To remove an object without being detected.
1. "Sorry fellas, you got Rondo'd." -Man after speedily parking his car into a space through two incoming drivers
2. Guy 1: Is that a parade going on out there?
(Guy 2 & 3 men look through the window while Guy 1 quietly snatches the last two slices of pizza)
Guy 2: Where is it?
Guy 3: There ain't no parade out here.
(Two men turns back and notice Guy 1 eating pizza)
Guy 1: You two just got Rondo'd.
Guy 3: "Just got".
Guy 2: All the time.
3. "It's OK. You just got Rondo'd!" -Dentist after pulling a tooth out of his patient who fails to react to it at all
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.