One of the greatest U.S. Presidents of all times.
1) One of the first few men to openly take a stand against the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
2) Greatly influenced the fall of the Berlin Wall, and signed the INF(Intermediate Nuclear Forces) with Mikhail Gorbachev.
3) Inflation was between 2 and 5 percent from 1983-87, the lowest in decades
4) Gross National Product(GNP)-the output of all goods and services- was almost doubled, 1980- $2732, 1987- $4527.
5) From 1982-87 13 million new jobs were created.
6) Government was less involved during his Presidency.
Yeah, Ronald Reagan was one sweet dude.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.