1) The act of doing everything in one's power to remain anorexically thin, using such methods as diuretics, excessive smoking, and eating no more than one meal a day.
2) To avoid working and instead marry a woman who earns three times more than you, for the goal of staying home and smoking excessively.
3) To constantly change one's goals, in an effort to confuse others.
4) A shiftless vagrant who constantly thinks up ways to steal your pants and sell them on ebay as pants worn by John Wayne.
1) The homeless Robear looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks.
2) Brenda married that Robear so she can wear the pants in the family.
3) Now he wants to be an electrical engineer? He's such a Robear.
4) It looks like I've been robbed blind by a Robear.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.