1.used in place of far more devious words
2. used several times in sequence to annoy someone
3. used when there is just nothing to say and you want to break the silence
1. When Jimmy told his son to wash the car, his son replied "Robble my knobble!"
2. "Robble robble robble robble robble..." etc.
3. An eerie silence filled the room, Jimmy did not like silence, so he shouted "Robble robble!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.